Earn your bachelor of business administration degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Early Childhood Care and Management combines theory and practice for students seeking careers in the childcare field; working specifically with children from infancy to five years of age. Early Childhood upper-level program electives will offer subject matter relevant to the professional development and growth of the early childhood educator and early childhood director. Additional courses will provide a strong business-focused foundation. Additional courses will include content related to organizational leadership, human resources and fiscal management, small business management and ownership, and leadership.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at College of Technology at Canton for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now