Earn your bachelor of nursing degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This Nursing RN to BS degree completion online delivery format is designed for students with an Associate Degree in nursing and a current RN license. It provides educational mobility for registered nurses who are seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The curriculum is designed with the working registered nurse in mind and offers versatility and flexibility as all nursing courses are offered online. Some of the foundational courses include writing intensive classes, health promotion and patient teaching, research, and health care organizations. As part of the community and senior leadership courses, students are given the opportunity to further explore a specific area of interest through a preceptorship. Based on personal interest, students may partner with corporations, hospitals, public health programs/facilities or educational institutions.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records